EMAIL WHITELISTING INSTRUCTIONS
Whitelisting tells your email client/ISP (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.) that mails from hcfunnels.com are not spam. To do this, you need to add us to your whitelist.
Whitelisting a specific email address varies slightly depending on which email provider you use. Instructions for the most popular email providers are below.
We recommend you whitelist our most commonly used addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
All Email Clients
First, take a moment to mark any emails that have accidentally ended up in your spam folder as Not Spam or Not Junk. This helps your email program add the sender to the whitelist.
- On the Home tab (in the Delete group), click Junk
- Click Junk E-Mail Options
- On the Safe Senders tab, click Add
- Add @hcfunnels.com under Add address or domain – if a full email address is required, please add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Click OK, then Apply, then OK again.
- Open an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on the vertical ellipses next to the Reply button
- Select Filter messages like this
- Click Create filter next to the Search Button.
- Check Never send it to Spam and Categorize as Primary and click Create filter.
- If you find an email from hcfunnels.com in your Yahoo! bulk folder, open the email and click Not Spam
- If you find mail from hcfunnels.com in your Blocked Addresses list, select the email and click Remove Block
- Open Yahoo! Mail and click on Mail Options in the upper right- or left-hand corner
- Select Filters in the bottom left corner
- On the Filters page, click Add
- Select the From header rule, then add contains and hcfunnels.com to match all mail from hcfunnels.com
- Click the Choose Folder pull-down menu and select Inbox
- Pick the Add Filter button